,,GATOR" story. hmmm?

Hey guys! What do you think about Gator’s story? We don’t have any informations about him pre,and post apocalips. I think character of alone fishermen can be really interesting. Write what do you think about gator’s story roadmap in comments :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would LOVE a Gator story lol

3 Likes

“Gator” is a story about a man who’s very identity and past is shrouded in mystery.

“Gator” is a story about love and loss and battling with those demons.

“Gator” is a story of how one man defied all odds and found a way to survive in a cruel zombie-infested world.

“Gator” is a true story of an American hero and a God among men. :smirk:

10 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Yes!

2 Likes

Or just a alligator-wrangling redneck who stumbled out of a Florida swamp into a world of not-so-dead people. You be the judge!

1 Like

Once upon a time there was a 5☆ Gator who was most useless…
then he was ascended to a less useless 6☆, but then scopely decided to reduce gear and item drops which lead to less farming making 6☆ Gator more useless then the 5☆ version…
End of story!

4 Likes

I had a feeling you have something to say about this haha

Lmao.
He’s not more useless than the epic version.
Are you trolling?

1 Like

Gator is pretty good on SR. He’s actually a pretty nice buff toon too if you want to do a buff/debuff team.
6* is a solid toon IMO

3 Likes

:arrow_up: 100% Truth.

“Gator” as a 5-star was pretty lame but his 6-star is a perfect farming toon and he’s fantastic in SR alongside guardian Zeke.

2 Likes

2 5* Gators may be good actually.

2 Likes

mamadeadhead? here? on my post? Nice to have YOUR opinion here. I love gator too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since you liked the other one I figured I might as well repost this on just in case you missed it.

This one shows a beautiful picture of “Gator” and his wife at the start of the outbreak. Filled with sadness after his beautiful bride turns “Gator” leaves the comfort of the Florida Everglades as he vows to find a cure.

4 Likes

Am waiting for a leather jacket, bared wired bat, haunted RV driving, get em all in a circle style type gator.

Scopely can be abe or Glenn.

1 Like

Both. Once isn’t enough. :wink:

1 Like

Füçkîñg right

2 Likes

I go where I am needed to speak out for serious Gator matters. I am a professional Gator representative.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I did miss that haha but I love it!!! Also happy to say, Gator is doing better since he got remarried to me. Though he does still go out to swamps and cry reminiscing on what he has lost.

2 Likes

nice, I have your first picture on my phone wallpaper :slight_smile:

1 Like

hmmm… so is this gonna be good idea to give gator health and attack boost mods?