Gator is this true

Is this true @kalishane

2 Likes

But does he have a leader skill tho

Here’s hoping! Sounds AWESOME!

Like they would give something new therefore deemed profitable probably over 100$ to someone old who’s ascendable… but who knows with these guys.

Also has shield.

And Apache Helicopter support.

30 Likes

Note to self: unsubscribe from Lockdowns channel.

4 Likes

Sounds like somebody is salty over the greatness that will be 6 Gator shield hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

lol, i disagree with him from time to time on here but his Slash Tokens pull video were he got Doc Stephens is still one of my favorite RTS fan videos.

1 Like

I will be watching every video as usual but he needs to get on the Gator bandwagon.

3 Likes

@Lockdown Listen to what the people demand

Fairly certain I am the only person who didnt instantly sacrifice their Gator when 6* were released!

1 Like

Some people watch other people play games they dont even play themselves. Twitchtv is a mysterious place.

4 Likes

It was tempting but I kept mine. I did sacrifice my prestige Michonne though. Gator was my only pre-6star, fully maxed 5star that never made it to any attack/defense/tower/farm teams. He was always strictly scavenging and then territories. Glad I kept him though I won’t truly be happy until I see the 6star if and when it’s ever released.

2 Likes

Been playing since way back, STILL NO GATOR

1 Like

Exact same boat as you.

I was very excited when I saw a 5* pop, but when I saw the stats I couldn’t help but laugh at the situation. Couldn’t dump him since he was my first (no homo).

If this is true i will definitely keep him and level him up. Been holding back leveling him

OMG
I hope it will be so.

Sorry bro, but I have my gator and he is used in the bronze and silver zombie sr tourney stages.

1 Like

Well, I never had him so I couldn’t sacrifice him :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t :smiley:

1 Like