Gator Aid...lol

5 Likes

The large bonus to item drop is nice… But other than that he seems meh? I don’t have problems with my crit leaders as is

4 Likes

Recover impair is nice and +75 atk to 3 for under 60 ar is decent as well. Buffing your drop defense will be secondary to most unless you want to slot him in on offense.

Better than i thought they’d make him tbh.

1 Like

I wanted to see godmode gator for the people that held him for 2 years to make him relevant but a drop lead is much better than anything so cheers for a decent ascendant toon:)

4 Likes

Camo is bad for farming. For walkers it just slows you down, and for humans it does nothing. Not sure why they’d make a camo dropper.

4 Likes

He’s definitely replacing my Rosa Large Drop lead if this is really what we’re getting.

Only thing that matters about him is he’s a large drop lead. Besides that meh, at least he’s relevant.

2 Likes

Yeah. Relevant is better than useless.

1 Like

They didn’t listen to us. Everyone was fucking begging for him to be good. I think he’s kinda meh if I’m being honest. Now all I hope is that the gov comes out soon.

1 Like

I like him…fast large dropper for walkers

RIP “mimic”

2 Likes

Is this OG Morgan?

He’s missing an arm, so he’s the SR one.

When Ascendance costs you an arm and a leg…

4 Likes

I hope gator is released soon.

I have Rosa,
But for the sake of my fac putting up large drops :slight_smile:

Also a pretty dope drop lead.

I find Gator to be incredibly useful. The lead skill alone is great for those of us that put up drop leads for our team. This drop lead will be much harder to get through than somebody like Rosa, the 40% def is a great add.

Edit: Also Gator Aid ftw😂

2 Likes

agreed. beyond annoyed I used him and Joshua as ascendance fodder before they were announced.

2 Likes

I got a gator from Ascending some yellow.

ALmost maxes lvl 80 ^^

I really hope he is released soon.
I rather find him decent.

If the old ultra map was around he would be flawless for auto running those :frowning:

I ghost whether I have a dropper up or not. And nobody expects droppers to be up in war, when defense really matters.

I just can’t help but be really dissappointed. I’ll ascend him. I’ll use him. But it could have been so much better.

4 Likes

I tried to get him in ascendance 2 times, got him and Joshua. Has me considering ascending Josh as well. I’m actually pretty excited tbh. I know I’ve made alot of Gator jokes and hype but I’m happy with him as a 6 star.

2 Likes