Games better, far better, worse or way worse then Scopely

I haven’t played many other games as much as I’ve played this and for the amount of money and time I put into this game and its sad that my first experience of this had to be with scopely. I just wanted to hear peoples thoughts about who is either better then Scopely or worse then scopely and how did those games turn out? Are they still running? Are they much like this game but the developers were much more better to their players or so much worse. Should I feel blessed or ashamed that I choose this game lol.

1 Like

Mortal Kombat X mobile. It’s not pay-to-win. And you can buy characters directly instead of having to deal with a slot machine. If that’s not enough, the game constantly has repeats of challenge characters you don’t own. So if you missed them, there will be an eventual rerun of the challenge. Plus, before they run the challenge, you have the option to purchase a Early Access Pack, which gives you the character, their equipment, and their support cards. Definitely a game to give a try. There’s also NFS: No Limits if you want your Underground, real street racing feel. Like MKXM, they also have repeats. Love the customization of cars from tuners to classics to muscles to exotics. Would play more if not for crashing.

As for a game way or equally worse than this, Pixel Gun 3D. A game I enjoyed as a teen before they went the pay-to-win route. Now if you want the current best gun and gear, you need to pay or grind your ass off for months to afford it. Second choice is Six Guns by Gameloft. Out of all the games of theirs I played, that sucked the fat one. There are certain parts where the game requires you to have a specific gun to go on a story mission and they cost A FUCKTON OF MONEY. And mind you, the money in that game you earn through mini games and side mission is drastically smaller than what you have to pay. One such weapon cost premium currency so fuck that game.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing swgoh for almost 2 1/2 years now. By far that game is much better then this one but doesn’t have a proper chat feature(they don’t even have a pm system :unamused:), the biggest difference between that game and this one is everything is accessible and not locked behind a paywall or tedious grinding(except new toons and even they’re ftp after a few months, it is ea after all), most importantly the highest in game currency is earned through different daily tasks in game. There’s actually a progression system that makes you constantly want to play daily for that long term sense of accomplishment. This game is fun at times but everything can be purchased for advantage creating p2p empires which drives ftp players away(on my soapbox sorry). tbh if it wernt for the people that play it I would have quit this game a long time ago. As far as Capital Games, they are always putting out ftp content, always communicating and keeping people up to date on events THAT STICK. They also are constantly making sure the playerbase is happy and if they aren’t they atleast try to fix it. The game isn’t showing any signs of slowing down anytime soon and I’ll probably be playing it for years after this game sunsets. If you enjoy Star Wars there’s nothing like it.

2 Likes

I played that. Might get on it but getting more people and shards are kinda slow. But Force Arena is quite something. Sometimes, I feel like the game is letting the opponents win too easily despite me having similar units of the same level. But other times, it’s like I have the best people and I slap the competition easily. But the open times for card packs is unbelievable. 8 hours to open a Bronze Pack? Don’t care if I’m Tier 6. That’s just too damn long.

I can agree to most of that, anyone can beat anyone like this game just as it should. I’m also more a slower grind for a bigger payoff kind of player but that’s my preference. Personally I don’t mind the little grinds in that game because they are all simmable 5 times a day once you complete them once. Honestly I would rather farm for a month then pay 100+$ for a promo that becomes useless within a few weeks. Again just my preference.

1 Like

Kings Raid is what I gave up RTS for as well as many others.
Beautiful graphics, bewbs and can easily go through free to play. Has that faction feel, boss fights and an actual story to adventure. 10/10

1 Like

No mans land I gave up pretty quickly didnt keep my interest

1 Like

Getting tokens for my Heroes is just… painstakingly… annoying. My tokens came from the Season Missions and nowhere else. So I’m just sitting on 2 and 3⭐ Heroes. I know the trade shop has them but 4 tokens a pop? Eh. I don’t know. Personally, I’m just annoyed by walkers a lot, especially Bruisers, and my only good team is Daryl, Maggie, and a 5⭐ Shooter.