Game keeps deleting 15-20mins of history

This happening for anyone else? Just done Legendary 10-17 3 times now. Also used world energy that then hasn’t counted after reset. Weird thing is, it’s taking me back to the energy it was 15 minutes prior, so it’s not like it’s just not counting on their end or I would have 2 or 3 more world energy than the previous time after reset… Any known fix?

No sure how its happening to you but ive only had that problem occur when using tokens to farm the world map

Yea mines been crashing all night and my priya just lost 700 attack from her stats didn’t change mods, leader or weapon stats not sure what’s going on :unamused:

It ended up crashing 4 times total so had to replay those missions 5 times altogether. But it sorted itself out in the end.
It was weird because if a game crashes due to poor signal, then when it reloads, if it didn’t count the last 10 minutes, then usually you’d have 2 more world energy than the 1st time you logged in due to those extra mins. But I had good signal and was reverting back to the energy that I had on my very first log in before the 1st crash. Pretty odd.

I wish it would delete 4 years of spending and reinvest it into my bank account. :joy:

Well I hope they do fix it because somebody will turn this into a way to cheat a corner

this happened to me after I disassembled 18k weapons and leveled up through sr urgh

1 Like

Is it still happening to you? If so, I would contact our customer support by following this link https://scopely.com/customer-support/so they can have a look at this particular issue for you.

Note: Remember to provide them your account code if possible. (you will find this code in the following format within your player profile in the game (XXX-XXX-XXX)](https://scopely.com/customer-support/)
GR

1 Like

It sorted itself out in the end GR. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thanks for letting me know and happy to hear that you are back without any issue in the game :slight_smile:GR