Game is unfair this is not right

This is in sane and just downright unfair. Again there is across the region war going on yet my region and ups an this is in sane and just downright unfair. Again there is a cross region war going on yet my region “Upson” has nothing. This makes other regions having 4 wars compared to our region only having 2 wars yet we all have the same 30k objectives to make to complete the collections and such. Never in my life have I heard of a game being developed to be downright blatantly unfair. If we all have the same objectives then we should all have an equal opportunity to meet those objectives. @JB.Scopely

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, I’m in a ToC region and we’re still not going to make milestones. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Oh no I won’t get 5 masks and the toc regions were clearly stated before the event started.

2 Likes

Side note on an interesting observation: You haven’t earned a single league trophy over the past 6.5 days. Not a single raid, nor territory attack, nor hordes attack.

13 Likes

I assume that’s he’s secondary region because it has the war up… and he’s complaining about not having it.

1 Like

If you’re referring to me then you’re right I don’t have those things because that’s not my region, if you read the thread correctly you would see that my home region is Upson

Then why positing a picture from a different region? :rofl:

It sure sucks, but I’m happy that I am in a region without war. You don’t need those war battle milestones to get Piper. :wink: Just saying. Only a few facs will even be able to hit these milestones.

1 Like

You obviously missed the point

1 Like

You could’ve transferred to a region that had TOC and you chose not to :woman_shrugging:t2: That’s your fault.

1 Like

Maybe not initially clear but there were to be bonus incentives for being in a ToC region. This would be one of them.

1 Like

I did read the thread correctly. We’re on the forums, everyone here should know some regions have war and others have faction raid. There’s no need for the screenshot to prove it. I was just making an observation about the screenshot which was just as unnecessary as the screenshot itself.

3 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

The point is that you are a crybaby?

2 Likes

Those milestones were easy. I got my share from two wars but most of my faction weren’t quite as aggressive about it as me so I fell a bit short.

I agree that the milestones are poorly thought through. We won’t mention the hordes debacle again but if milestones are supposed to encourage you to play, why make them so intensive? It just wears people down.

On a separate point, we aren’t in a toc region so have faction raid but are being bombarded with war sale offers. Haven’t seen a single raid offer all day.

1 Like

Yeah OP’s poor english makes it hard to understand the problem.

Not really. The factions in the TOC regions have more wars and therefore more opportunities to get the piper war battle milestones.

3 Likes

The faction pathway Milestones are not necessary to collect Piper. my faction barely got the first milestones (minus the territory one), and I had more than enough of everything by today to collect her.

1 Like

I thought you were gonna type some cryptic stuff for a second

1 Like

9PMQXlSEg3ebS

1 Like

4e22ec24025385cf7f5b16372d533071