Game glitches and makes me mistakenly buy offer then doesn’t give it to me

So I’m on an iPhone and I was looking up offers I’m on ios11 and I accidentally click on one and it comes up saying enter password or use fingerprint then immediately goes away then my game froze and I click my home button and makes a bing sound I go back into the app and it says purchase successful and I get an email for 10 dollars and I didn’t even get anything on any regions

0 Likes

@kalishane

0 Likes

Any help plz

0 Likes

So your saying you didn’t get any 6* gear from those bags? Turn on the passcode requirement for purchases and you’ll be much better off

0 Likes

What? I don’t even know what was bought I’m confused

0 Likes

Check your CC statement and make sure you actually bought something

0 Likes

I did and I was charged 10$

0 Likes

You live in the US?

0 Likes

Yes I do

0 Likes

@kalishane I see your on can I have some support

0 Likes

I really need help

0 Likes

Anyone plz

0 Likes

I’ve had something similar happen to me. Have you contacted support about it yet?

0 Likes

Where can I do that

0 Likes

Take it to Apple tbh, you pay apple and they pay scopely

0 Likes

Go to options in the bottom bar and go to support. Like @Propain said you can also contact Apple.

0 Likes

@BatcaveGage_Sidfrid lemme know how it goes! :sunglasses:

0 Likes

Hi everyone!

Regarding bugs and other things technical – it’s best to report through support. (They are also on 24/7 I believe.)

Sounds like you clicked on making a purchase and the phone thought you did. This almost happened to me yesterday on some random app with that new, easy pay system. Scared the crap outta me!

Support should give you a refund for this as they have for similar issues in the past.

0 Likes

Where is the 24/7 support at

0 Likes

The button that says support in the app, but technically India

0 Likes