Game crashing bug on loop

Every time one of our faction members opens his game , the game lags and when it tries to load messages it completely crashed and loads back up again, the game works fine until it tries to load messages

His game originally crashed when he bought a coin pack, he was charged , didnt receive the coins and crashes every time now

@JB.Scopely

Sounds like a corrupt message to me (but that’s really just a guess based on symptoms). He needs to open a ticket with the support team, as they are the ones who can either fix him or get a dev involved.

Yeah that’s my thinking too, but thought would ask here too , jb is dealing with it I believe

Привет, у меня проблема с штурмом фракции, уже долгое время не могу зайти туда выходит заставка босс побеждён идёт подсчет результатов и все. Фракция уже не раз били босса а я ток билеты подкидываю и сижу в сторонке. Как быть, решите проблему. За ранее благодарю!!!

Когда наступление фракции закончится, оставьте свою фракцию и присоединитесь к ней. Вы сможете совершить следующее групповое нападение.

Ок. Спасибо)

пожалуйста)

А как насчёт познакомиться поближе?)

Только если мы сделаем это на английском языке)

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.