Game crashes when finishing last map of broken masks

When about to claim victory, game restarts. Bones are not lost. But broken masks to get there, because map resets.
Please help.

2 Likes

Hi. Did you get help from scope? Same thing just happens to me with lucilles

I am in contact with CS. Took 48h already. No reimbursement yet. Will keep you posted.

@Oger @Hapchetsout - We are aware of this issue and working it fixed in a timely manner.

GR

1 Like

Please let us know when this is fixed, don’t want to do this and lose my rewards. Thanks

Thank you @GR.Scopely! Customer support said they’d investigate the issue and when they got back to me, they credited me the Broken Masks and Crossbone that I had lost when my game crashed.

1 Like

The last stage to get the 10x crates on the broken mask roadmap, 2 of my faction mates have both today completed it and it crashes as soon as it says victory? Resets there game. They keep the crossbone but cannot complete the map as it happens every time?
Please look into it so they don’t lose out on there rewards. Thank you :call_me_hand:t2:

I had the same thing happen to me just now. The game crashed once the “Victory!” message appeared except it consumed my Crossbone, the reward was not given and the stage is still incomplete. I contacted support and am awaiting their response. Looking at past threads, it seems that this has been an issue before and it still is now.

1 Like

Just wait 45 mins to one hour while faction activities are up to date. Same happened to me and until support replied with their generic device, OS, game version (like they don’t see it anyway) i collected it.

1 Like

Any news guys?

@GR.Scopely @Shawn.Scopely

@Mrchinful @GHOSTONMETOAST Please contact our customer support https://scopely.com/customer-support/ so they can have a look at the issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same issue but they refused to get 65 bandages back to me. But one player post in line chat that he had the same issue and was credited back what he lost. So are they just picking who they want to help? @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely

Btw im f2p and that player is a spender so, any thoughts or comments on that?

Yesterday. After 72h, I got reimbursed 65 broken masks. I could redo the maps and spent the crossbone successfully.
For me this issue is fixed.
Thank you for acknowledging this on the forum.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.