Future survivors club plan

So now that you’ve alienated the player base and refuse to answer everyone’s questions about how long it will take to level up Andrea could you at least tell us the plans you have for the survivor club once we do get Andrea leveled? Will there be another toon release for club members or will it just be the existing features?

4 Likes

This is a good question, what happens after Andrea is maxed?

3 Likes

They are gonna keep releasing toons I would bet and you will have to pay to pull them

1 Like

Really it only makes sense for them to keep releasing toons exclusive to the club otherwise it’s a complete waste of money imo.

2 Likes

I agree but they aren’t gonna give them away for 25 per month it’s gonna cost more

1 Like

It would cost more than 25 really because you aren’t going to level them completely for a couple of months so you’re stuck in the membership if you want it leveled which is fine but without a need to level an exclusive toon what other real benefit is there in paying that much every month?

1 Like

Still 5o dollars per toon no way they are gonna release them for that cheap

1 Like

All of the estimates I’ve seen point to it taking at least 3 months to level her. I don’t expect to get a toon every month or even every other month but every quarter would be only way to keep the club relevant

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s how it is gonna go but ok

Maybe if this was another game company yeah but this is scopely one of the dirtiest greediest game company I’ve ever seen

7 Likes

That’s why I asked my question lol. I don’t see that happening either but they have to have some sort of plan to add value so I’d like to know what the plan is. Otherwise there is no reason to keep it.

1 Like

I, sure they won’t reveal that their true plan will only push more away from the game imo

1 Like

They better do something. I plan on cancelling as soon as Andrea is leveled as I imagine a lot of others are. There is just no value outside of the toon so far and for long time players it’s nothing special and those are the people more likely to purchase the subscription.

2 Likes

I already canceled she isn’t worth the wait and with no announcement of how long it will take to level there is really no point . By the time you get her leveled she will most likely be useless and or free lol

2 Likes

The way I see it is I would spend more money pulling to get a toon as useful as her than it will take to use the subscription so that’s keeping me enrolled but once I hit t4 I’m out unless something else gets added to it.

2 Likes

Someone else posted the likely scenario… A new toon drops each month, but they all take the comics to upgrade. And as long as they resist the temptation to sell the comics, you’re gear locked and have to prioritize which you want to level and stay subscribed. Of course, you’ve already burned your initial comics on Andrea, oops :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Monthly seems like too much for only 25 a month. With or without the comic book squeeze.

Come on bro we all know eventually they will be selling the items needed to upgrade the characters of course it will be hidden behind a rng pay Wall

1 Like

Just like 6*

I cancelled more so because of the fact that only a crazy person or company sells you a product, that you pay for without knowing what your getting. I.e. how long do you need to subscribe to max 6* her? How is that not disclosed. Like who does that. Of course all the other blunders and sneaky practices also play into my decision!

3 Likes