Fun event rate it 2/10

We need more beads
we need her roadmap no one in the region has her most cases for lot of people a roadmap or put her up for pulls would be lovely over then 2 year old useless toons that have been on many wheels (not counting raven)

come on

2 Likes

0/10 for the 1 territory event stupidity

2/10 for typhoon event, only because ive gotten 800 keys, 200 ice cream, and 500 chocolate cake from dumb raid crates and the stash. The actual event itself and the hoops you have to jump through for it collecting an item to collect an item to collect an item to collect an item to unlock a roadmap I would give a 0/10

14 Likes

Typhoon event gets a negative score from me. Absolutely horrible

6 Likes

same here, the event its horrible and so much p2w for a trash toon

3 Likes

Typhoon event is horrible. And players were complaining about piper event lol.

I’ll give it a 1/10 because of the s class items. The raid drop rates are sad.

9 Likes

Should complete stash which had very good rewards (considering 150 cones reward for winning faction raid :man_facepalming:). But overall it’s another step backwards.

Before used to think they were incompetent, but it’s impossible to be so incompetent and almost everytime do the opposite of what the players are asking. It must be a strategy (making their player base frustrated and unhappy) they have opted to follow.

2 Likes

The sooner Halloween event comes, the better.

2 Likes

It’s like the Territory event for its a non event. So 1/10 lowest score. Its p2p.

I believe at this point in the game life span “events” should say/be stated at the start if they are f2p or p2p. Event for all or event for some is the difference there.

I mean like now knowing that the Zhou toon is definitely p2p that makes him even worse, what were they thinking at planning this out?

Big question scopley should ask them self would they pay for that toon because I would not.

3 Likes

No more events thank you dont need bore fest of grinding for shit and not even get to do the event.

1 Like

no one in my faction has opened a typhoon crate with a key or ice cream in about 2 weeks.

this event is a joke. like this game. and myself because I can’t seem to quit.

1 Like

At the rate they are going… Im sure it will suck too

1 Like

halloween event will be another grind fest with nothing to show… might aswell preorder the book for the toon… then refund it

2 Likes

7/10. It’s pretty good.

2/10. The event’s garbage, just like the company that came up with it. :sleepy::-1::-1:

6 Likes

Can we all please stop referring to this as an “event”. Cat turd is not an event

2 Likes

It is, and when anything good comes they get praised but its more of, do little/opposite and no one will expect anything else. If they were nice, made good events, etc that would be expected of them all the time

-1/10

I’m not going to waste my time in this crappy axx event.

3 Likes

:poop: event for a :poop: toon.
0/10
Was looking better when we could earn beads but now it’s just another forced game to achieve what is worked for.

Such a scientific method.

Suck it scopley.
Hope the class action lawsuit hits you where it hurts. :dollar:

3 Likes

Yeah cant wait for halloween event they will probably put Sawyer on sale for 25 bucks…

1 Like

The event itself sucks, and it will really fking suck if we dont even have enough beads as a f2p to beat the roadmap.