Frost weapon help

Im crafting this weapon for when I eventually get frost, I was wondering what’s the best way to build it having ap on defence or 30% defence?

This is my set up for Frost. More HP vs Def is up to your preference.

1 Like

This is mine - as you can see 2 crit craft fails for def. Still it’s a decent weapon… people like to control Frost and if they don’t have a focus any multiple control needs to go through him too so his heal potential becomes really strong.
Id say it’s below the effectiveness of @J_Balvins Tough Bonus HP but the beauty of this craft is that it’s not considered an crit craft despite arguably being better than half the crit crafts across the game so it is really easy to craft.

1 Like

Okay thanks guys so I guess it looks like adding df seems to be better than ap and I’ll decide the fourth slot out of the two weapons then. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Do more HP then Defense bc if he Shield up he get 50% Def Bonus anyway. Then it’s up to you use Def or HP Set. I use HP Set on Frost.

At the min in meta frost is not a great toon to have in def just an honest opinion. Not sure what toons you have but i wouldnt rush, im not saying hes useless.

As for the weapon great 3rd slot so many toons can use it too angel wangfa so on. Ap on attack and 40hp. Can alway put def on 4slot or change ap but if you fail crit with ap very large bonus is better than 24. Good luck whatever u do.

I disagree, as does my defence ratio :stuck_out_tongue:. Frost with Shiva behind him on a Pete team and Trader and Princess in the other line is the current cookie cutter defence. I use a different toon instead of Princess for a better version, but it is the elusive Impair Frost that helps protect the team and forces the opponent to bring a Focus character if they want to stand a chance (my other toon gives focus to Frost and his AS and AR aren’t maxed so with a great stun resist he is defending all day, with Shiva then taking away Focus from opponents he is definitely pulling a shift).
If you don’t have Shiva and Pete, then yes, Frost is much, much easier to deal with.

1 Like

With Kenny and his focus buff, Frost is not a big problem to deal now for smart players

The issue is that you still have to deal with him at some point, and if he is in a line with Shiva (who also will take away some of that focus), it makes him that much more difficult to deal with.
Players basically have to take Kenny/Erin/Ivanova + Princess/Gentleman/(Brutus soon -YAY :grin:!) if trying to make an all-comers team just because Frost and Shiva exist. Now I’m not rating Frost or Shiva anywhere near the top of the pecking order, because individually they are not, and there are plenty of methods to get around them, but they are in some of the top defences out there just because of the synchronisation of their skills with other toons.

Edit: The slashes are ‘or’ not ‘and’

Lol trader and frost dont mix he blocks the taunt infection, frost is to easy to get around at the min with focus few toon do it round 2 and Princess stops shiva with normalise unless uve a mod. Yes that weapon will keep him alive abit and slow a player down but thats all. And Earl likes you with your all ur weapons crits clif lol

Haha he usually screws me in some way though!

1 Like

Depends on the Region you play. It’s like Walishow said, since f2p Kenny is out there the Frost Shiva Combo lost a lot on value. Main attack Team are Priya, Princess, Kenny, Doc and Command. And there you got it! Kenny his Focus to all allow Princess to Marker Shiva directly to normalize her. Worse case Szenario is you use Impair Weapon on Frosz6bc many Players use Attack up when Impaired on Priya. So at least Frost can not hide your Toons anymore bc the focus and the Impair Weapon give attack Teams a hughe boost. So Fazit is neither Frost or Shiva are good choice for Def atm of Metha. Can easy be countered and manipluated as well. I just swap off my Frost and Shiva as well. It only would stop Off attack Teams from one Turn my Def but it has no value at all. At least in my Region

1 Like

Very good point. This hasn’t been an issue in my region and in Onslaught and the vast majority of wars yet for me, although I imagine it will become one in the near future. I also play in 1B so not quite the level of 1A regions and waves in updating to the most recent methods.

1 Like

Yeah i loved to play Frost and Shiva in a line. And my Defense holds longer last wars then I expected but at very last war i just dies very fast… :sleepy: Burg then I add Kenny to my attack and i finaly realized whta change :thinking:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.