Frost pulls... let's see them?

Mine is on a mission, didn’t capture the pull.

1 Like

600 cards and a Makenzie :man_shrugging:

Lol I got about the same from a 10. Sc pulls rest of the way unless I see him beast it as two people did get him like 4 bigs each.

2 Likes

Mackenzie is awesome.

I pulled a 5 star on my single pull. LOL

1 Like

oh, i’m not complaining, shes probably just join a long list of ascendables that will never be ascended now S Class is here

survivors club last pull before membership expired… LOL, trying to sucker me back in

2 Likes

I might consider pulling if it wouldnt be about two months before I had them feild ready and they will be worthless. Rate of maxing out charcters is pathetically slow

No way I’m pulling for anymore toons that will sit with the other 5 or 6 toons that can’t be leveled because no gear or trainers in my roster.

Single 40 pull

6 Likes

Show off :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

But congrats! Very lucky

1 Like

the reality is…we are all bone dry for gear. So what’s the point in pulling when I don’t have the gear and trainers to level him up? Scopley is throwing up all these gear and trainers for sale and we should all be smart enough to know that they are doing this intentionally. Most of the recent premiers and S class toons are blue/tough.

6 Likes

No gear here either.
I will wait until I can tapjoy 100 pulls.

1 Like

Personally with faction rewards being pretty good (3k collectibles for Sr/780 for up coming blitz) I’d rather save my money and collect those.

And prolly the last time we see this type of reward.

1 Like

44k coins spent, only got the one free at 100 pulls and 4800 cards. At least there’s 2 more weeks left on the wheel so I can prolong my dissapointment!

1 Like

3 Likes

Lucky mate

Did a ten pull got 3 5* and ascendable Sawyer and romanov then did a single and got 6* frost

Out of interest how many frost cards did you get all up from the 40 pull?