Friend team advice

My new factionmate needs a team after all of his anniversary pulls (spencer connor) can anyone give him a suggestion for attack.

Bump bump bump…

Thought u quit bro

Ascend Javier, Connor, and Spencer

Javier lead, Priya with a medium or better boost on her sword, Spencer, Connor, Vincent with an attack weapon.

It’s a bit of a longshot, and would benefit from the addition of a command, but that team has the potential to let Priya rush relatively quickly (round 3 taking no damage), and has 3 defense reducing rushes. If Vincent gets the 100% attack buff from Javier, he could kill multiples with his rush.

He could also go pure yellow and use Connor as lead, losing Spencer for the 4 star commander Joey you get from the side missions, which would let Priya rush round 2 with the command

Don’t forget to use the active skill of Javier when a game over rush is charged. Always be in the habit of checking the rush totals of each enemy toon if you’re not sure.

Vince Priya gov Connor Spencer it’s a weird team that most likely won’t do anything but gotta work with what ya got

Didn’t you quit :astonished:

I also thought you quit, WTF Bro!

Darn those “quitters” who never quit!

Lol it’s for a faction mate on line

I’m the new smooky I’ll see what’s poppin in the community but fuck the game

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.