Friday to Monday War next week?

Saw the calendar…please tell me it’s not true.

1 Like

Lets hope not…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I seen the raid event doesn’t start until tomorrow now too. :confused:

0 Likes

If the alternative is another level up… The nuggets end this weekend, it would be strange to extend war time to run into EXACTLY the same problem as last time, having rewards expire before (or almost at the same time) you can collect them. But, it’s Scopely, time management is not a strong suit for them.

3 Likes

WAR RULES!!!

We should have it every day just for fun, other than that raid would be the only and limiting pvp.

0 Likes

Yea, looking too far ahead… level up ends 16 hours before museum collection expires, need to see when the raid tourney ends when it goes active. Hopefully the same time as the level up.

2 Likes

War is already too long if it ends on Monday night will be horrible, they just need to add blitzes back in like this week

2 Likes

I agree, we had a 3-day war once, Thursday to Sunday and that was horrible.

0 Likes

I don’t understand the point of regular wars anymore… my region is dying… everyone hates the long wait times and the 6v6. Cross wars are 1000 times better. Makes no sense to still run these in dying regions. @kalishane

1 Like

There were also some regions that had 2x blitz while other regions had faction level up and raids. The 2x blitz region had nuggets+5* tokens for rewards I believe and the regions with faction level up only had 5* tokens. There were nuggets in the solo raids, but it’s not the same as having 2x blitz with nuggets+5* tokens.

1 Like

I hear there is some beautiful sunsets in California

1 Like

Fixing!

I apologize for the confusion.

1 Like

1 Like

closed #17
0 Likes