Frenzy drop rates

I advise you don’t do it:

270 energy for 1.37 Basils (not even half way to the second).
Not worth the time spent on creating it by the developers, not worth the energy or time spent on farming it by the players. I haven’t done the Maths but I’m pretty confident that 270 energy spent on the last world map roadmap would have gotten me significantly more xp value in survivors that I could train into 2 stars. Spending energy on this is a nerf on your normal survivor farming.
Admittedly 120 of that energy was on stages that don’t drop anything (yes you have to use 1 and a third cans on nothing before the flowers even start dropping), so that if you are farming it a lot more, the value might get slightly better, but I still can’t see it overtaking basic 2star farming.

It’s a Scopely energy trap not an event.

22 Likes

For the sake of this thread and getting to 60 I did some more runs.
360 energy for 2 Basils:

2 Likes

I love the amount of recruiters drops and the great amount of characters found…the greatest energy investment ever , I’m taking those 5 free cans and for sure spend them all on this event :crazy_face:

1 Like

Why do they insist on creating these lame trap type “events”? Do they really fool that many people?

Anyone with half a brain can see how it’s just a can sink and a total waste of time.

6 Likes

Aye, if it had been averaging a Basil per run (30 energy), it would have been a good event. But as it is they aren’t listening to the fact that we need trainers - trainers that aren’t a nerf to our normal toon xp gain if we try and farm them.
They can’t claim they have listened to players trainer needs if it’s costing 360 energy for 2 Basils.

6 Likes

Even when they come up with a good idea for an event they have to ruin it somehow.

If it had been less energy it might have been worth farming small amounts of flowers to get the trainers. But wasting that much to get one is ridiculous. Especially when there are no other benefits, no character drops and barely any items or survivors.

4 Likes

tell that to the brainlets that waste money on this sinkhole of a game

To think 24 hours ago when I read ‘a chance to earn over 100 trainers of a different type’. I naively thought this could be Pathways 2.0, and that I could max out my current T2 Princess, with this Trainer Frenzy event.

I think I’ve changed as a person since then. I see the world differently now. Ever since I saw that one, sole Burt take my Princess up 1/18th of a level, that already cost 6 world cans. My eyes cannot see the rose for the thorns any more in this cruel Shakespearean tragedy that imitates life.

13 Likes

I personally threw cans at it because I have a huge excess as well as salvage tokens that weren’t being used. So I guess I can’t complain. Highest drop i saw was 300 daises, otherwise 90 for the others. But the drops were usually sub 10.

People dont know but this is p2p event in disguise :relieved:

2 Likes

But even P2P it would be better to just farm the last world map stage and train 2 stars instead. This benefits nobody even extreme P2P.

2 Likes

If you still have an excess, I’d advise farming the last world stage instead - you’d gain far more value.

1 Like

[…]

2 Likes

I still have like 250 world cans took me about 50 cans to get all the trainers. And I know thats a lot better as far as farming goes. I tend to just save my fills for road map stuff. I still got 1000+ days on legendary training grounds that I haven’t been able to do anything with until this update. I was roster capped hard after canceling sc and could only train people via ygl lol.

1 Like

Wow. Very lucky!

Haha fair play, if you have them already filled then yeah the trainers would be the best.

It was so painful with the restricted space lol. I guess that’s what I get for hoarding at least one of every 5*+ I come across…grrr

1 Like

Had this a couple times. But certainly not worth the energy cost.

2 Likes

I did only run it 8 times tbf so didn’t expect that it was above 10. 90 is significantly different. If every drop was 90 I would do it in a heartbeat!

2 Likes

I’ve got 60 a couple times but mostly anywhere between 6 to 10 is the norm tho

1 Like