Free subscription is over. Did you continue your subscription?

Most likely most people have had their "fun" with the free subscriptions by now. Just wondering...
Is anyone paying for subscription? (feel free to leave a reason)

• Yes, I kept my subscription (In other words, I am paying for it now)
  • No, I am not paying for it

0 voters

1 Like

I was thinking a few minutes ago someone should make a poll about this :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

£276 a year effectively for an average toon and the ability to craft without easily obtainable parts. Absolutely no incentive for anyone to buy it.

3 Likes

Although I was going to pay the miniscule £276 for the year I suddenly relised that scopely would of broken my 2 year f2p streak so I went to google play and terminated my subscription.

tenor

8 Likes

I would not be opposed to paying a monthly fee…(25 is too much by far IMO), if the developer had shown they care about their game and make continual updates to improve aspects of the game… Bugs are rarely fixed and are never timely - aspects of the game are allowed to become stale and obsolete as the game evolves (see Sr ). If the developer truly cared about our experience I would without a doubt give 10-15 bucks a month for this game. But when they prove to be money hungry with no real motive besides reaching into our pocket why would I support that? I also believe the quality of customer service needs to be vastly improved to warrant a monthly fee lol

25 Likes

For what? Upgrade my ,free shield,?

2 Likes

Unless I’m mistaken, makes no sense to subsribe right now unless you want the free daily pulls… if your going to subsribe, do it after next week starts so you get a free week out of it.

1 Like

Maybe 25$ for an yearly subscription could make sense, for sure not monthly.
Not to mention “renting” 100 roster slots

4 Likes

i couldnt even use my free crafting cuz it takes ages to research

2 Likes

I like my quick weapon crafting so kept it and it gives a nice blue effect to my town like that and the gold fist in my player name

2 Likes

good thing about it is i got a free 6 star wayland out of it so you never know

2 Likes

Yup that’s a plus

1 Like

Hey look, Scopely caught a fish. That’s not even a feature of the pass bruh. Lol “quick” weapon crafting. smh

If you’re referring to free crafting parts, that’s not even the same thing.

2 Likes

Quick as in I don’t have to craft parts just start craft

1 Like

Not gonna lie. It’s an awesome feature. I hate crafting he other pieces. But it’s not worth the 25 lol

3 Likes

Not a single person in my faction (#1 in our region) kept it lol.

3 Likes

In the grand scheme of things $25 is not much, but I can’t give them money after the way they handled this fuck up. Rolling everyone back is bs. Also the amount of comics to ascend and then t4 is absolutely insane. If we give them money now it is rewarding negative behavior.

13 Likes

Yeah,shaming one player will definitely work

1 Like

One doesn’t reward ones dog when ones dog craps on ones pillow.

5 Likes

I did continue it, but only because I’m desperate for a shield toon.