Free Offer in the Shop

Don’t miss the free offer. 2 Toy Robots, a Raid Can, a World Can, and some other stuff. I would have missed it if someone on Global didn’t say anything so go check it out.

14 Likes

THANK YOU!!! Probably wouldnt have seen it :clown_face:

Don’t have this offer in my game.

Thanks! Never even popped up, definitely would have missed it.

I needed the bloody shirt.

1 Like

Nothing here

I got it! didn’t see it either till you pointed it out - thanks!

That’s rough man. I was blessed by RNGesus and got an elegant incense! No one will be able to stop me in the next war!

2 Likes

If yours is like mine, scroll right in the offers. It hides.

You lucky SOB. :+1:t2:

Omg another world refill for mindless farming… Dude I’m so happy :blush:

Now I want a 4* Snowman Human Shield…

5 Likes

You sir, deserve money. Thank you.

1 Like

Im typically one to complain, but are people really bitching about the free stuff contained in the gift box for Day 1…

I mean its day 1.

Did you expect a radio/watch combo and a 1000 coins.

Its free shit.

2 Likes

Hahahha remember me in day 12 when you still Get trash for the presents and then we Will talk about the “wait, It can be good”

1 Like

I dont care it ends up being 12 days of garbage.

Its free. Ill take it. Ill use it.

Im going to play anyways.

Im more concerned with bigger issues, like 6* gear, ascendance medals, war rewards and overall health of the servers. This christmas event just started. And so far, it does not suck.

It really is only day one. I already got my robot from the museum turn in. Used 7 raids, and free energy.

It was easy.

1 Like

So you’re saying that you’re happy with an event that Will give us (and maybe the right ones) 6* gear. And before they Said that would be a roadmap to Farm 6* gear…

So, pretty much you’re saying “Good job, Scopely. You’re doing fine”. You, sir, is part of the problem.

2 Likes

And you sir are one of the whiny complainers carrying a pitchfork. Just quit already

2 Likes

Yeah, I think we know who Damage more the game :slight_smile:

@Smash @HenriqueGRR
Oh you furry fellows bickering, how cute :smile:
(Just going by the profile pic by the way lol)