Free daily toon pull

I’ve join the monthly . :frowning: all I have pulled are 4* toon in 35 days. Have any of you lot done any better. I’m starting to think about not spending £22.99 . :(:sob:

1 Like

I’ve got 3 Ascendables so far one not so great lol but I may not sub again because they keep giving me 2 comics.

1 Like

Depends why ur doing sc. If your doing it strictly for trying to get a toon. You may be better off buying coins on sale and saving for big pulls on a toon you want. If your doing it for Andrea then pulls are just a bonus. Personally I cancelled it asap. As right now getting some extra food and space and random singles isn’t worth it. Maybe if I decide to go further with Andrea I may. So far haven’t seen any Andreas that were any better then toons out there and most were barley useable being t1t2 or t3

1 Like

I’ve gotten nothing out of the free dailies so far. All fours.

That’s to be expected I suppose. I can’t get what I want on hundreds of pulls for some characters, I’d be shocked to get a premiere on a free single.

1 Like

My drea is t2, wearin more gold then the average gangster rapper, has a abdef pick full def, and she does just fine on my def. Shes no jesus but still miles better then the other shields imo

2 Likes

Sc has been good to me. Pulled the following:

6*
Aiko
Harper

5* Ascendable
Yumiko (fast)

5*
I remembered pulling 2 insignificant toons, one became fodder.

But my main motivation behind SC is simply getting Andrea Human Shield to max out.

2 Likes

Ive gotten dante as a 6* and blue sophia vitality as a 5* from my dailies ^~^ keep on surviving

1 Like

But, surely they would release some toon on SC? Otherwise people will drop out once they max out Andrea.

Awesome :blush:

already worth for me

1 Like

Got this beauty from SC pull last week.

1 Like

What mods are you using are u using on her? Mines is t1 with decent stats with mods.

Dont complain, some people like me got nothing.

1 Like

Hi there,

Same here, Scopely hates me :frowning:.

My account is very unlucky!

Got harper and magna in 5*

4 Likes

No sympathy

1 Like

i got a command glen on my main region and on my alt i got dante

I’ve had it since the beginning and so far only gotten one 6* (Laura) and no ascenables.

1 Like

I have been getting 4*. One 5* not even worth mentioning. But this morning I pulled this…

I got a Harper, Magna, Spencer and Madison in my free daily pulls in the last month, seems like a great deal

1 Like