Free choice boxes bug handled poorly

I do that, not spreadsheet tho, intermittently so I can better judge what toon I want etc. I just pulled a S-Class (6* toon) with collectable items so I know I won’t be needing to check 4 a while.

But it gets away from the real issue if lack of trust in Scopely, and poor data and customer service

They’ve now changed their tune and said they’re not in my inbox they were credited to my inventory. If this is true then they’ve given me 2 of the same box when I won 2 different boxes so I’m not letting this drop. I’m really close to getting Priya and those items would help.

1 Like

Give em hell, theyre mostly incompetent

1 Like

Finally!!! Thank god that’s over. Really shouldn’t have taken so much effort. It’s so nice of them not to take the extra 30 items off me after messing me about for days :joy:

1 Like

Hey man niiice! We all should have gotten an extra choice box for having to deal with their incompetence for 10 days

1 Like

Absolutely!
It would be so much easier for everyone if they just handled things properly from the start.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.