☠ Free 165,000 Assault Tickets for all Factions!

Happy Holiday weekend!

Now, go kill Negan! :heart:

Again?!

7FF076A2-9D90-4CC8-9BD4-081336ABF19D

Thanks!

Again!! For holiday break! We want to give more people a chance to play!

Also, we’re looking into rebalancing the amount of tickets it takes. I will keep you posted.

Tickets be like

1C58C429-392C-4C06-9983-BF3F99957515

Unfortunately i am going to be too busy doing level ups for the next 5 years, but thanks anyway :joy::joy::joy:

Are we still a :white_check_mark: for the Faction Assault Q&A with a developer?

Maybe fixing the game freezing in assault before giving tickes could be a good idea…

Sure thing! I wanted to start it today but I figure we won’t be able to get back to you with answers until after this weekend!

I think I’ll start it on Monday! :slight_smile:
Thanks for askin’ MICK!

Monday funday!

Ty for the tickets;) so nerd i noticed it ingame before here;) we still lack an answer for those who gets tickets for completing FA;)

Thank you @kalishane. This is he kind of player first attitude we love! Ps… can you get rid of the faction leaderboard! It’s awful. Causing problems.

No problem, one of my leaders @Brospino has been collecting data about daily ticket gain and such. I am glad that there is a re-examination to the assault ticket economy in terms of its daily gains and limits.

We will be there Monday :slight_smile:

It’s crashes continuously fighting against Negan… in my faction will not give us time to finish because we are blocked to almost all…

I hope that you return to give tokens when you fix it because it costs a lot to get them and now nothing works :frowning_face:

Hi @Propain!!

I know, but still alot. I mean alot of factions did get tickets back after completing the assault. So something is wrong, and all we get is go around answers or none.

I know i to be true as my faction did get our tickets back after a co-lead started a t1 by accident.

All i want is a why some got it, while others dont.

zomg! thanks @kalishane u r the best

YAY!!! NEGAN HERE WE COME!

Why run him iF stats still bugged? Or was it stealth patched?

Ya know, leader skills and weapon stat buffs not applying to your team?