Found this guy in the shop

I thought he was removed

4 Likes

Isn’t this the last updated one?

He’s a cool toon too

3 Likes

Who cares about 4* lol

3 Likes

Shhhhh don’t tell Scopley he’s still in the wheel. They’ll take him out and then likely nerf him and I need one more Matt to give me an unbeatable attack team with 4 Matt’s and Gerald

2 Likes

You’re right… couldn’t find it. Post withdrawn

1 Like

Collector Gang rise up! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: @Dr.Mekar @BOBULANCE @DragonPry @Mamadeadhead

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I picked him up recently in my depot too!!! Yay!!!

1 Like

Collector Gang, assemble!

8 Likes

Neat. I have 3 so far

I like that… alot ;D

1 Like

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

That’s the 3*, Mate. I even got rid of some myself due Roster Space Problems. For the 4* I would sell
everyone else first :sweat_smile:

Lol i know i just had to take this pic and show you as its Allen :stuck_out_tongue:

I have no 3* now, i have pocky and love to use him as a profile pic, other 4* are from ascending to try for eric. Roster is getting full of 5* waiting for them to become ascendable, wish trainers could go into a separate roster at least.

Are you farming for a 4* version now, just to sell it and try to impress me with it xD

1 Like

Hahahaha yes actually :smirk:

1 Like

Good Luck :joy:

I’m currently on 6 in my Main Region.

Do you have all the Allen’s?

There’re only 2 so far Sadly, but yeah of course. I still hope that Allen gets a 6* someday. The
chance technically isen’t so bad, since even Tobin as an Example got one and he lived a lot
shorter.

1 Like

Why would u need 6 of him? Is it 6 of the same allen?

2 Likes

Doesn’t need them, WANTS them. Did you miss the part of him being a collector?

1 Like