Forget about Nerf!, it's time to revamp toons!

I saw many post about useless 6* or who is the worst 6*… I think Scopely should considering improve those toons
for example some toon have a very good lead skill and good ar but when they turn to be 6* it make them look so stupid…I am not sure at that time when they release those 6* who is in charged about characters I saw many toons their abilities was not relater with the same 5* toon…ughh here is some list I think that should be revamp.

• Barker (yellow)
  • Negan (Yellow)
  • Rick (christmas)
  • Beta (green)

and…

********** Harlan ********** why why why this toon is so uselesssssss why u create him whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?! waste of time to make him, i feel shame for the Artist who do the hard work to make him alive. :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

********** Harlan ********** why why why this toon is so uselesssssss why u create him whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!

75% def down aint useless. Though its the only useful thing on hin.

Yeah, but we don’t use toon just only active skill Right?. He can better than this… but Scopely want to make him …less useful :weary:

Forgot about free negan!

Yeah, but we don’t use toon just only active skill Right?.

Raid some1 using the toons by themselves, default weps, no using rushes or actives aswell as no lead bonus.

I buy and level toons if they have a good rush or active that i could use.

It’ll never happen

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.