Forced Updaes need to stop

@gr.scopely

Please stop forcing updates while we are in the middle of a stage. Forcing it should ONLY happen in the Town area imo. I was doing nightmare stage 5 of the Red fl@g roadmap. Literally, had one rush left to win, and then freeze! Update Now! Wtf?!

That’s a lot of wasted energy, but more importantly, it screws up my chances to finish the roadmap at all. I’m not in a full faction and so i have to use the supporter available to me very wisely. I should have been able to finish the last stage after the cooldown, but now i have redo stage 5 instead. And due to schedule, i won’t be able to play when the cooldown finishes a 2nd time.

So thanks for the forced update. This isn’t the first time I’ve been in the middle of a very expensive energy stage when my game froze and forced me to abandon and update. This should NEVER happen. But it happens to me frequently. And i know it does to others as well. More piss poor coding if you ask me…

3 Likes

Guess what support might offer as compensation?

Smelling salts and keep on surviving

2 Likes

Don’t you know that scopely does not give a shit, their response is purely “keep on surviving”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.