• Gold token
  • Purple token

0 voters

5 Likes

In the other thread it’s been all gold tokens so far lol

1 Like

@kalishane please comment on this it not fair for this type of game

3 Likes

At this point, I will assume anyone who votes purple without a valid and timestamped photo is fibbing. :grinning:

Still don’t see how giving everyone one lousy purple for beating that roadmap would have killed them.

Scopely there is still time. Please consider giving everyone one shot at a 6-star. Thanks.

12 Likes

So far 32 voters, 100% Express Tokens.

1 Like

Can’t prove it so obviously hasn’t happened but 2 guys in my faction got purples. Results of the pulls were zeke and lucas

Only one I wouldn’t want from the wheel is another Negan.

Fucking Christ. I don’t care about screenshots. I wholesomely believe that one person got a Legend Token. 99 to 1. Those are the odds I expected.

2 Likes

Oh stop your complaining and start getting a goodnights rest i order to survive.

1 Like

@Absolute-Unit

Looks like you hit the wrong button by mistake. @Absolute-Unit Otherwise pics or it didn’t happen. Also looks like a fresh Account some employee made.

Don’t talk to me.

1 Like

Woot. Not from roadmap directly but first stash pull.

1 Like

So far, 100% have gotten gold. That 1% is a lie. So 86 voters, I bet the chances is 1.5% because they probably added ‘increased chances’

.01% chance at the purple token I’d guess.

1 Like

Remember the day’s where we had events where EVERYONE had a good chance of getting good Toon’s & stuff? Wish those events would make a come back. Does anyone at Scopely or the other place even play this game? If so we want proof.

Didn’t take the photo with tokens, but red Rosita is in my roster.

Same, but with Rosita instead of Vincent.

Got a good roster going for you, congrats on the pull.

2 Likes

Absolute unit joined 13 h ago and this poll was posted 14h ago so he’s clearly a scopely employee :male_detective:️‍♂️

4 Likes