Flaggers Targeting

To these flaggers: I am fed up, spent an hour making this missing character thread for it to be flagged by you for no reason. Missing Characters: A Growing Thread ■■■■■■■■ thanks lmao

Yes it is out of hand. And whats worse is that these people go by unscathed while other good posters get banned daily for trivial reasons

Pretty much this post just fuels the troll that flag and scopely won’t do anything about it either. I feel like the people that do flag should have to have a pm and is kept track by @Andrea_Scopely as to who flags. why? so she can at least skim thru the flags. It isnt hard to tell right away whether something was justifiably based on what is said like what happen @Donald_Sharp thread and what happens when a forum member is calling people names like stupid.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Don’t flag this post lol. (It’s going to be flagged anyway for no reason…)

I reopened your topic Tara!

I have taken care of the rogue flaggers.

Also, this is an automatic thing built into discourse to help moderate if things blow up. It’s definition of blow up is when there’s a bunch of flags. Nothing personal. Please always reach out to me if you see something.

Creating a thread talking about flagging will only give them more ammo – and more posts to flag.

I will talk to Discourse about ways to combat this.

Thank you everyone!