Fix the Active Skill please

I’ve noticed every defense toon pops their Active skill a turn late or two turns late. Can you please fix this?!

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely @TayTron

7 Likes

Noticed this as well. Easily spotted when facing any doc team, he doesn’t use his active turn 1, instead going off turn 2. This obviously makes doc teams MUCH easier to beat.

1 Like

In addition to that absolute defense is broken. Politely asking for quick fix scopely thanks.

Working as intended. Keep surviving. No bugs here

2 Likes

@Allelitepenguin Thanks for reaching out directly to me. We have pushed the version 22.0 last week that should solve most of the issues encountered previously.
GR

2 Likes

Still not working as of this morning , aka ever since the update . The update actually made it worse , now all the AS turn one aren’t being used . If you want to sell Raven again you should look into that

3 Likes

Hi , gr it seems its not been fixed. Plus theres a number of new reported bugs being found daily. This is very alarming. How about another update that fixes the host of issues. Thanks for intial reply.

Thx for your post. I wrote the same in French today . We have made Many test … i think they do that to reduce difficulty…

Not fixed alter many test

1 Like

@Allelitepenguin @phenix - We have released the 22.0.1 on Android that should solve those issues while we are waiting for the approval of the iOS update to be released later on this morning.

GR

2 Likes

Hope so much :slight_smile: thx

@GR.Scopely bug fixed ok but if no one upgrade… it s possible to make 22.0.1 obligatory for all users tomorrow ?

1 Like

This must be done. It is necessary that everyone sees that this error has been fixed!

1 Like

used a faction Laupo s class…he went t1…i thought great. Used a faction 6 star he didnt.

Yes, a force update is planned to make it mandatory for all players.

GR

2 Likes

Thanks a lot . Just be carefull with yours offers @GR.Scopely . Scopely sell green leafts but no sense to buy cause we need only Two . It’s misleading…

Thanks Gr for the communication and updates

Indeed - Thanks for your post :slight_smile: We have pushed a communication yesterday about some changes we made about the offers. Harvest Festival Offer & Event Progress Issues
GR

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.