Fix dr Steven's scopely

Dr Steven’s active is not going off first round now for nearly a week , this bug needs to be fixed asap , some of us paid upwards and over 100$ for him , this is unacceptable ! This messes my entire attack team up please address this issue asap !

5 Likes

Ah shucks man that sucks

2 Likes

How does it mess up your entire attack team?

2 Likes

How has it messed up your attack team it’s understandable on defence but attack you control so that doesn’t make sense

2 Likes

Think it’s called auto play.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know don’t have a kind of team I can just auto defence teams

How much you paid for him means nothing. Keep on surviving.

6 Likes

Take it to the team

1 Like

Shocker a whale not knowing how to use his team and has to auto.

4 Likes

My doc is still working on auto attack

3 Likes

I’ve only since the T1 active bug on defenses I’m attacking. They don’t pop, and I feel bad everytime because it isn’t working as it is supposed to for defense. It continues to work fine on my attack team though, so definitely unbalanced.

Same here, mine work fine on auto attack… but versus them in defense team they are not using (doc raven Cole)… I took both docs out of defense for time being

2 Likes

Not working for Cole or raven either

3 Likes

Same…mine still goes on auto t1

1 Like

Guys, active skills look to be delayed by 1 turn for the AI on defense for all characters, not just turn 1 characters.

1 Like

Mine works on attack, many toons are broken at the moment☹️

noted…but my Doc still goes t1 on auto?

just read that…sorry

same here, had a faction mate go up against my defensive team and Dr.stevens doesn’t use his active turn 1 smh… Pretty much makes dr.stevens useless. Please fix Scopely.

1 Like