Fix Crosshairs in Raulito

Raulito causes bleed damage and gives crosshairs for two turns but when the bleed damage hits at end of second round crosshairs has already worn off so he effectively only has crosshairs on the target for the turn that you use his rush… please help

4 Likes

But if you used normal damage you’re still getting 2 turns to kill under crosshairs? That isn’t broken

4 Likes

Working as intended. Keep on surviving!

1 Like

Right but why don’t all affects for a given turn go away same time? Kind of the whole point of initial post… thanks tho

1 Like

I think we can confirm that Parker does not have Raulito :joy:

3 Likes

Neither do the majority of players.

Keep spending though.

3 Likes

Get this on video for me and I’ll submit it as a bug.

I spent nothing lol Mercer and Bruce collections… I have one of lowest prestige and lead #1 team lol only in about $60… I just know how to play, $23 today for 37k coins lmao first time doing offers… keep crying tho :cry: I’m thirsty

2 Likes

I have Raulito and can confirm that crosshairs lasts for two turns, for me anyway. The turn that he uses his rush and throughout the following turn.

1 Like

The issue here is the bleed damage for the 2nd round happens after crosshairs has worn off for the 2nd round of normal attacks… but the status wears off at different times, hence crosshairs no longer being a status affect when the bleed status takes affect… have you noticed that the 2nd round of bleed damage does not result in decap if target dies?

1 Like

problem is with MIA her attack after death make her sometime if the turn of crosshair have gone out normally die

Yea I would give that to Mia tho bc that’s her skill to last another round after death so that’s fair game I think.

1 Like

I think the round she die should count not the round she ghost

I have this in video. How do I share it?

1 Like

Also should his lead skill bleed not be resistance?
@LadyGeek ?

No. So far the bleed has always killed the target.

His lead skill can be resisted.

Problem is bleed is applied after the turn ends.
Eg. Rush t2. Gives crosshairs and 1500 bleed
After t3 he gives another 1500 bleed, but crosshairs is no longer active. So if toon dies from the 1500 bleed, it can be revived back.

His rush should have been 3turns crosshairs and 2turns bleed

1 Like

Tried 10 times against a 75% resist mod. It resisted 0 times

i never seen lead bleed be stopped yet
i tried 50 times against a team mate with 75% bleed resist.