Finally! Exactly what we've been asking for all this time!

As long as they arent nightmare and can use items it shouldn’t be very hard

tapatalk_1576798222498

2 Likes

1 s class shard.

Yes!
Soon as I read the collection item details I had some unpleasant imagery going through my head … yuck!

2 Likes

Im just back from a 4 day b word so have to tread carefully.
This event will be fu… errrm it will be poo

I am dead! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this is pure gold!

@GR.Scopely @TayTron @Shawn.Scopely @Andrea_Scopely @ForumAdmin @ForumModerator you guys should take this to the team :grin:

1 Like

OMG, that is truth! I laughed so hard at this. Excellent post :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :clap:

It doesn’t matter
Because bloody pillow cases will be paid items

I need a 2 star war
then I can pull out my hax chars and not get banned for.it

It’s a crap event
Not worth the time or energy

This is manager Patricia Parker bleed here and if you have any other issues you can email our support team at @_ we care about are customers and we hope to see more positive feedback!
From-Arnold Creg Tilestone

Did this solve your issue?
                                                   Yes [_/]                                   No[  ]

Don’t stain my family name as a part of this

1 Like

At first I thought you may have been drunk posting then I realised it was sarcasm. Bravo sir! Well done! Made me laugh! Screenshot_2018-12-27-17-42-10-1

It isnt sarcasm, this is very serious! The excitement levels of doing 4* roadmaps is insane! I also hope we get 3*, 2* and 1* events! And GR locking his thread was by far the best communication we have got. GG well played scopely

1 Like

Screenshot_2018-11-20-20-59-53-1 Screenshot_2018-11-20-14-12-21-1 okay okay. I know. Lol

is this for real…posted by a millenial. Its something new?

This is so great that we need to all spend lots of money cause this pumps me up to spend, motivates me so much! Im sorry i just cant contain my excitement

lol bs…what wrong with old skool Game gone old skool on there asses and they dunno what to do

I can see that. Lol. Only Scopley would look at this as doing us a favor. :slight_smile:

they can kiss my butt.

Nothing wrong with it, its fun and ive been building my 4*, 3*, 2* and 1* teams just for things like this which is why i am so excited to finally use my old school teams. This also motivated me to become a whale and spend for pillows and now that i spent for those, im hooked! Gonna be spending lots now, i already feel my bucket upgrading.

2 Likes