Final War Milestone

Are players in America and Europe able to comfortably war enough to attain the final milestone?

Here in Aus/NZ wars start late Saturday morning and end early Monday evening.

I can get the second to last milestone, but real life/work prevents me from getting the last one.

I’d have to play for two complete days but sacrifice my other weekend activities to make up for the last day!

Milestone scores seem a bit ridiculous

3 Likes

I had the last milestone before I went to bed Friday

5 Likes

I have 2 accounts. One is 2 years old and I used to get 100k fairly quickly with a ranged offense.

Second one is 6 months old, only 3 6*, 2 of which are combat effective. That one is struggling to score against the lopsided matchmaking where full 6* unsafe teams seem to be everywhere. Just don’t have the counters for stuns, AD, etc

1 Like

Didn’t think I could make it myself…

5 Likes

Had the milestone saturday afternoon

They should absolutely add in at least 2 more milestones if it was a decent company they would have ages ago

1 Like

Shhhh! What are you saying?! They won’t add better prizes for the higher milestones if they add them, they will simply push Ulysses up to 2 million points and fill the other milestones with epic gear.

1 Like

If by epic gear you mean bloody shirts and smelling salts, yeah

I was thinking more along the lines of land mines and malatovs, i’m pretty short on those at the moment…

1 Like

Man I hope liveops doesn’t find this thread, they will take my post seriously.

Don’t worry. Pretty sure they can’t read.

11 Likes

A 250k would be nice. I’m fine if remove the lowest add 250k and put some t4 gear in there. Every piece helps

1 Like

US here. Scored over 100k in 2 regions. Up to 75k in the 3rd. I need a life…

2 Likes

I typically do 200k with little effort depending on battles. If I war hard more. If your a person that jumps on and only does a few wars here and there that’s fine but not gonna hit 100k. If u war solid 1 day it’s pretty easy. Not everyone enjoys war or chooses to put in a lot of time or can’t unfortunately not a lot that can be done. They could start war earlier on Friday to give better advantage to other timezones. But our euro/aussie players hit over 100k

1 Like

people bragging because they give up their entire weekend to score 50,000,000 points. Kudos, Scopely thanks you and your commitment to mobile excellence, LMAO. Dont want to see you in any thread complaining ever again.

If you’re scoring that much that means you’re in most if not all wars which means others cant get in as often. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah. I’m not ashamed to say It’s a push for me to get to 100k milestone, I’m certainly capable of it, and hit it majority of the time, but real life takes priority.

1 Like

These smug sob’s who say its easy to get milestones are the ones who benefit from scopely’s “broken” war matchups. When a rank 30 faction is matched with a top 5 faction of course it will be impossible to win but that is the trick, to inflate the top factions scores and use the lesser factions to farm from.

Australian and can easily hit milestones. Id be happy to see a higher milestone also tbh.

1 Like

Ask a top fac to let you guys score before they kill you. U will be surprised, yeh top facs wanna win but the aren’t all heartless.

1 Like

No one’s bragging it’s called team work we make sure everyone gets their milestones. We had nice even match ups a lot this war. A few factions who were quite outmatched but overall out 4 regions were pretty well matched. I earn my cans and I earn my rewards. It’s called working as a team and staying active in all time zones. So not sure why it’s bragging. It’s certainly attainable u don’t need to be a top player or spend. If you are in a low active faction work hard and get into one that’s activity allows u to hit milestones. If your busy then u busy. Getting 100k in war is way more attainable to players then hitting a 2million mark level up milestone.