Final fantasy coins not received

Took me 24h to hit 100k as ftp, but didn’t get any coins at all

Take that crap to Tapjoy they got nothing to do with it

4 Likes

Guess I’m just gonna keep playing that game, I rly liked the depth and they gave 25M 6x totally for free, in just 24h I could reach the progress you’re seeing

Some of these offers have tricky rules in the fine print.

4 Likes

Take pics of the stuff and make a support case with tapjoy. If it works they’ll pay you out.

1 Like

I’ve been asked to wait 36 hours but I know I will get nothing in the end

2 Likes

i bet they say that you didnt download them game through them

2 Likes

I tried this offer some months ago. Paid 5$ to get the required level and never saw a single coin.
.l. scopely
.l. tapjoy

3 Likes

Just take pics of the power. Have hope. Tell them you got 100k power and you didnt get paid out. Once it happens. Upload the pics. And wait. They respond within 1 to 2 days. If they don’t come through tell them you wasted your time for nothing

Sent them pics and video. Got an auto reply that they will look into it. 4 months ago…

2 Likes

Just send them proof, didn’t even bother to reply, so I’m still waiting

1 Like

If you’ve ever completed a FF reward before, it won’t reward you again (even if it’s a different offer).

It will, you only need to start a new game with a new account

For me on kindle (I had sideloaded gp) I had to use support hella times cause the apps were laggy as ever.

They still owe me 10k coins from last year for a similar offer on FF. The official response from Tapjoy was I didn’t install the game. I sent them screen shots, etc. didn’t matter. Good luck! In my experience the tapjoy offers are just scams.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.