Final episode of Clementine's story

BEWARE OF SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS What did you all think about it? Did it reach expectations? Happy? Sad? Share your thoughts.

3 Likes

It was ok,not fantastic,not terrible jut ok.But i was hope Clem and AJ come back to Garcia Family…Not gona lie i dont like those kids and this school.but thank ■■■■■■■ god clem live.And Lily…she was too evil 4 me…I really liked her but she fucked up everything.And WHERE the fuck is Christa (-_-) i was really hope Clem find her.

She can be a Pirate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was a happy ending but they really used a lot of pathos.

2 Likes

rip clem leg

1 Like

I’m happy they off’d her.

1 Like

I’m just glad we even got to see an end with telltale going out of business. I’m glad skybound picked it up because this means it’s possible we might someday see another season.

Spoiler - That being said I am also super glad they did not kill off clem. That would have been a major disappointment and a terrible end to the series. Once I saw her get bit I knew exactly what was going to happen. TWD loves to cut off limbs on their characters :laughing:

4 Likes

Im just glad WIlly lived.

1 Like

I loved the story, would have loved to see whos in the caravan at the end though. A way to bring Clem into the comics, even in just a small way would have been nice too.

1 Like

Too bad they didn’t off her, they off’d her leg :wink:

Before Telltale Games released the first episode they actually said it was the end of Clementine’s story, not The Walking Dead as a whole, hence why I didn’t say “Final Episode of TWD TTG” or something along those lines in the title.

I hoped it would show them going to see the survivors and possibly seeing Christa or someone like that.

I guess we’ll never find out what happened to Christa :frowning:
It’s been bothering me since they separated

1 Like

Spoiler
I’m still not sure how she survived.
Her leg was cut by an infected axe, she got bit and it was kinda too late to cut off her leg as the infection has spread in her body (she couldn’t move) and how did they escape together?!

Anyway, I am really glad she survived!! :blush:

2 Likes

It’s best not to apply logic here. None of it makes sense. How come a bite will infect you but smearing and bathing in their blood is perfectly fine? The survivors are constantly shown to have tiny cuts and open wounds on the show and somehow none of that tainted blood gets in their wounds.

Like you said I’m glad they didn’t go down that road because it really would be a terrible end to the series. Besides AJ is going to be making Clem a new foot as soon as he locates the foot book. I love that dialogue choice. :laughing:

2 Likes

I know right. It got me mad thinking that she probably took around the same amount of time that it took to cut Lee’s hand off (the virus obviously evolved to be able to get her down that fast, or maybe her undeveloped body couldn’t take it), and yet she survived and he didn’t. Either way at least she’s alive but still.

1 Like

I said this on another section.
The whole Minerva reveal at the bridge was amazing. It was creepy, I got creeped out, seeing this pretty much dead character trying to get her brother to go down with her.
It is something that is sticking with me simply due to the beginning with the song and reveal.

1 Like

That had to have been one of my favorite parts of the episode. Just the sudden singing and then she comes up looking half dead half alive, it was just incredible. I thought of it as sort of the final boss type thing.

1 Like

Hot take:
It sucked.
SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Okay so, a lot of it made no sense and/or felt rushed

• Clem should’ve not survived that bite. Examples of why are:
    1: The axe was coated in walker guts
    2: Clem was visibly infected far past her leg, as her face is seen turning pale
  • What happens to the basically Lilly/James choice is just lazy and it would’ve been nice for either of them to redeem themselves. I love Lilly as a character and seeing her wasted hurts me.
  • The ending
    The ending was far too happy. Nothing in this world is ever all good and great. But the ending of this was far too happy, should everyone had died? Obviously not. But it felt like nothing really happened.
2 Likes

Meh, the ending was really happy, yes, would it have been like this in real life? Rarely. Though as you stated with the rest of the stuff not making sense, it would only be fitting for the ending to be happy, since it doesn’t make sense as well, and I honestly think Clem deserved that much (might I add the fact that Minerva barely cared about the fact that she was bitten on both the arm and the cheek. If it was anyone else in the game, they wouldn’t have been able to keep going as long as she did).

1 Like

It wasn’t the zombie infection that was making her immobile, it was blood loss and shock. That’s why the writers had her leg cut open-- so she could lose lots of blood and have that be the reason, while making us think it was due to the infection. The infection takes much longer than a couple of minutes to spread-- in all forms of walking dead lore, it can take anywhere from 8 hours to 3 days, not 30 minutes like in Clem’s case.

1 Like