Feature Spotlight: Survivors Club

Sorry to say this but the shield isn’t even that good.No one will use her as a lead plus jesus is 10 times better
Also the ar looks kind of pointless to me,the focus is nice and the active skill is pretty good,don’t understand why would they put this type of ar on a shield

Probably best to wait a few days before using free trial…

Absolute defence on a human shield is hell. Mostly because only by luck you will be able to win(or some disarming toons, or some that are lucky to get their AR before the enemy does)

Yeah I’d say the saving grace is that you can put abs def on her

Prepare for trouble… and make it double! To protect the world from devastation! To unite all peoples within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above!
Scopely! … Survivors Club!
Team Scopely blasting off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Jean-Baptiste That’s right.

The game is obviously losing a lot of money. Scopely have to impress their bosses each year with financial gain. Scopely is a huge corporation though so marginal losses won’t force them to close this game down but if the game brings their level of quality down puts a stain on their reputation I guarantee things like the monthly pass will get worse and desperation tactics by scopely will get worse.

The reasons why it’s so overpriced are:

1. it’s a mobile game
  2. it’s Scopely

Did you find this in the scroll of truth?

I’ll just go for the 7 day trial, and then cancel on the last day I can, and BOOM I got the Andrea!! It doesn’t worth it for me, I hope I can find how to cancel tho when it releases…

Can we even cancel it tho?

Supposely you can. But the thing is… you will need special gear only members can get to level her up.

Yes, it says “the f2p doesnt matter”

Fortune cookie (also called wisdom cookie)

1st question answered… Yes, it appears that she can be tiered up as a 5* without anything special

You’ll get between 6 and 12 comic books per week, so it looks like it’ll be RNG based as far as how quickly you can ascend and tier as a 6*

T1 to T2 and T2 to T3 require no special gear

Survivors club is now open in Brooks

Won’t be subscribing after free period rewards suck for high level players, maybe if they halved the energy and raid timers that would be nice

I can’t even get the free trail. It says I need more money in my account :joy:

you are the definition of FTP player :stuck_out_tongue: