Favorite moment's

Hey i’d like to see your best moments when you played the game (Ex. Winning Cross region war, getting a rare toon or weapon, or reaching the maximum level just anything that was exciting in the game)

1 Like

this was very nice experience for me lol
24 Likes

My favorite moment is when I keep buying offers, but refusing to refund it because Apple support is not worth the time.

This was one of my favourite moments pulling him on promo

2 Likes

This was an actual bug during some kinda token/wheel event and when i went to make a pull, it put me into this weird wheel where everything was free, all the while calling me a dummy and no i got nothing but these blank green cards and each pull was called a dummy.

12 Likes

Freaky lol

1 Like

That kind of language may get you a 24 hrs ban in game now…

6 Likes

I really dont talk in game now lol id be happy for scopely to give itself a 24 hour timeout, maybe no offer and territory popups for 24 hours :smile:

3 Likes

They would constantly be on timeout though lol

The war we could win 5 star Ben… by being NOT first :joy: every war, every attack was plan…

6 Likes

Does taking it off my phone count?

13 Likes

Favorite moment- Getting almost 14k coins from a tapjoy offer to do a decent amount of premium pulls

Worst moment- Not getting any ascendables from those coin pulls

4 Likes

because it was hot topic back then

I like this topic unfortunately right now the game feels like its stuck in a rut. Just about every good thing left has been made worse or rarley occurs. Nice to see some positive experiences.
One of my fave times was the first time i beat the ultra rare gear map and had a walkie actually drop. I was so proud.
Also my first time hitting 100k in war early on was a huge deal.
Favorite event was choose your side and i chose Jesus. That was my first revive.
My favorite pull was when they had the dual chonne and dual tyrese crate. I had 260 coins and figured why not? And out it popped. I was so happy.
My first war mvp in a top faction was cool.
Mostly id say my best thing that came from this game was a few friends who became rl friends. Its also super cool to meet people from all over.

2 Likes

When they gave me 6,000 basils

9 Likes

Oh shit, I’m not the only one that did that!

Hell yeah my brother.

2 Likes

Why does this thread feel like eulogy

Pam-gate for me. My faction got on it real quick and hard. The level up they had going at the time ended with 6 of the top 10 being myself and faction mates creeping in. It was beautiful.