Favorite Halloween Costume, Creature, or monster?

Or just some cool monster you like.
Mine Vampires dur and Robotman

well i dressed as Osama once so that was one of my favoruites. But i love all things horror

3 Likes

The witch who puts herself in the corners of the bars

Cleric beast, my favourite

1 Like

Ohhh Halloween is my fav and only holiday i celebrate. One of the most fun i had was dressing up as bane and my buddy as batman and another as robin and another as joker and we had an epic fight, also did this for star wars, of course i was the best jedi/sith to ever exist, Revan. Some of my favs ever tho was Pinhead from the movie Hellraiser and Leatherface from Texas chainsaw massacre when i took the chain off the chainsaw and chased people all night when they came asking for candy. I get really into it and a big nerd for halloween. Edit- i was going to do purge but in honor for a horror icon who passed away recently, i will do Captian Spaulding from house of 1000 corpse/devils rejects/3 from hell.

3 Likes

Halloween is my favorite holiday. But I’m biased since that is my birthday. I get to dress however I want, my kids don’t eat candy so I get whatever they trick or treat for and I get presents. Best day ever!

1 Like

An we dress as Spencer tucker does that count :thinking:

2 Likes

Lmao idk if he’s a monster or a hero

1 Like

My favorite month, my birthday month. I love werewolves favorite supernatural creature, wendigos, vampires and skin walker all are cool asf. Loads more i like too.

1 Like

My Jimmy savall costume

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.