Farming Locations

Is there such a thing as a definitive list of farming hot spots. I generally do 7.1 for survivors but what about gear? Gloves and shirts etc.

Seems like we have documents for a lot of these things, perhaps one with a list of farming sites?

Thanks

1 Like

If im going for shirts and gloves outside of Gear Day RM, i do 6-1. My best luck for weps is 12-8, and for Lilliths i can only get them to show up uaing bronze tokens (Only happened 3x ever for me…i know guys who get 2-3 a week)

1 Like

When the “gear map” comes up farm last stage easy for a combo of 7 gloves n shirts for 3 energy… best value… i wouldnt waste energy on 7.1 if u hit geap map last stage easy really hard when its up un less ur hurting for em. U get survivors too… i dont seem to fall below 700 of each now. JmHO

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Probably a sorry indication of this game when a farming guide produced 2+ years ago is still current…

3 Likes

It actually shows how much developers are improving this game (which is at least 90% farming), only novelty is tickets and occasional Lilith.

1 Like

13.3 is best for random gear, items and weapons.
23.8 seems best for Lilith drops

1 Like

I got two Ultra Rare weapons (Ezekiel’s Sword and Andrea’s Rifle) from 22.8 . It’s been my farming spot for some time and it hasn’t failed me as much as the rest.

1 Like

Calling ducktales on 2-3 liliths a week… :confused:

3 Likes

13-3 is overestimated unless you have blue Shane.
13-1 is the best to farm all kind of items, use réd Shane and heavy 6* behind him. One minute max

1 Like

A lot of people’s suggestions on farming locations will usually fall into the realms of convenience or self-confirmation bias.

4 Likes

Like i said, it was my best. but by no means has been that way for others. Selfconfirmation aside, i tend to notice my luck on zom stages exceeds humans as well. So i do have a bias.

1 Like