Farewell to the Community!

Greetings Survivors!

Starting a new year is often coming with changes. It is true for everyone and it is also true for me :slight_smile: After a bit more than a year in the company of The Walking Dead Community, it’s time for me to pursue new challenges within the gaming industry.

A lot has happened during the past 12 months and I am glad I had the opportunity to share all of this with you guys. It is truly amazing to see how passionate you are and I count on you to welcome the person who will replace me in the best conditions possible.

I will still be available until the end of this week if you need me and the team will keep you updated as soon as the new guardian of the walking dead community will be in the house.

Wish you all the best!

GR

80 Likes

Good luck. At least you announced your departure here.

26 Likes

Good luck in the future my friend

5 Likes

See you around GR and good luck.

5 Likes

so long and thanks for all the fish, tell JB hi

6 Likes

They fired you because they got tired of you bringing good ideas to them?

11 Likes

Uhh I seriously doubt that one lol

Good luck moving forward GR

4 Likes

The best of luck to you. Thank you for trying to help the community. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Goodbye sweet prince. Best of luck to the future

Good luck GR!

2 Likes

Good luck in the future, too bad the team didn’t listen to you reporting ideas

3 Likes

Goodbye kalisha- I mean gr
you two were about the same

2 Likes

Good luck GR. Thank you for everything.

Thank you for all that you have done and tried to do GR. I truly wish you the best, I hope you find enjoyment in your journey and may you get to work on some wonderful projects in the industry.

5 Likes

God speed GR.

2 Likes

Best of luck on your new adventure @GR.Scopely😊

2 Likes

Peace out homie.

1 Like

@GR.Scopely

I know I’ve been hard on you especially here on the forum pushing for greater communication. Maybe not directed at you but I know you were the first line of punishing bag :blush:

For what it is worth I think you did manage to make a difference especially in the months after PU and for that you deserve credit! So thank you for that!
I know reality is much different when it comes to pushing for what might seem as “logicals”

Very best of luck in your future endeavors! I hear Barcelona isn’t all that bad!

10 Likes