Former Occupation: Professional Chess Player

Trait: Alert
Role: Generalist

Stats:
5,560 Attack
3,334 Defense
3,627 HP

Adrenaline Rush: Tactical Command, 76 AP
Deal 700% damage to 2 enemies, this character will command 1 teammate (50% chance to command 2 teammates), this character gains 100% AP drain immunity for 6 turns

Active Skill: Recover Maim
up to 2 teammates recover from maim
Initial Cooldown: 2 Turns
Cooldown: 2 Turns
Number of uses: 20

Leader Skill:
All teammates gain a +30% chance to resist stun and a +30% chance to resist impair

Weapon: Donnathon’s Silenced Pistol
+30% Attack
+15% HP
Reflect status effect: When about to be given a negative status effect, there is a greater chance that the effect will instead reflect onto the character that issued that effect.

I may have over done it a bit with the new stuff on this character, but I hope you like him.

Brief story: Being crippled in the Walker world is hard, but Donnathon gets by with a little help from his friends, while in a championship match of chess, his very sick opponent passed out onto the board, a medical professional was quick to rush over. If only they knew that the chess player was actually a walker. Donnathon was lucky to escape, though had to quickly get away from the madness, but in this world, there is very little escape from such.

5 Likes

Sooo can we merge thus with memes post… o0rrr is merging things a sour subject rn lolol

1 Like

Yeah but if that was true shouldnt we talk it out and u show me the light? You just seem upset and … stuff

Sure, tell me your political views and we can debate, have a heart to heart, woman to woman.

1 Like

Yeah who cares lol

1 Like

Tbh i kind think that would be cool to have a lead that offered stuff like that … Not so much it only being that but incorporated like: 40 att huge ap and 30 resist taunt ranged etc. Its good thinking out the box like that. Nice job.

1 Like

Thanks, I feel like leader skills are one area where Scopely often quickly hit a wall at, there’s just so much more you could do with them!

Also, since characters like Pete incorporated a guardian shield into their AR, I figured I’d give a character with command-in-rush

1 Like

This looks like something mom would hang on the fridge

9 Likes

lol savage.

Best PS ever

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.