Faction Territories Boosts & Bonuses Suggestion Thread

I’m sure this has been asked in the past, but I’m new to the forums. Any plans for a territory that decreases armory research time?

This is actually a really good idea :slight_smile:

Noting it for future input.

Awesome, thanks

If you or anyone else has anymore ideas about specific territory bonuses or boosts you would want to see in the future, you can use this thread. I will bookmark it.

My suggestion: What do you guys think of a clinic-themed Territory that reduces the cool down time of “Exhausted” characters that have been killed in territories itself? :hospital: :heavy_plus_sign:

Lastly, I edited your title “Armory Research Time Reduction Territory” so that we can track this thread better.

How about a territory that does more damage to attackers. Make it match the damage received. Instead of 100 it’s 300, 450, 600, etc. based on the age of the territory

The cooldown time territory would be a good one to have during future territory faction tournaments. I don’t think it would be needed for normal, everyday territories though.

What about one that reduces time to complete scav missions? :slightly_smiling_face:

I would like to see the Territory Event. :smiley:

What about a territory that gives ap bonus at the beginning of each raid?