Faction sr rewards?

Anyone have them thanks

Are you not in a faction

Same junk as usual

Usual shĂ­t. Scalpels in milestones confirmed

1 Like

1 Like

Where do you get these? The VK link I use hasn’t been working, no info on it. I don’t have an account with them, not sure if that matters…

All garbage more watches and radios I assume when I have about 50 plus of each and have 3 knife sheaths. Honestly I feel like they know people go hard for leagues in Sr so the rewards are awful. Copy paste is their favorite words after pancakes.

You know what would have been better than those gear markers? How about mod scraps. This contest gave us so many free mods yet it takes forever to get enough scraps to max a few of them out.

Wait nevermind I see a terrible scrap bag “deal”. Figures.

3 Likes

Don’t worry. There’s an amazing gear deal in the store for only 3750 coins. Or like 50 bucks. Unbeliavble.

2 Likes

I refuse to but gear. And I cant be bothered pulling for any toons as I have no gear to get them useable. Its ridiculous that they are monetizing gear. They still don’t give near enough league tokens for gear. So doubling didn’t help. I barely had enough before. Also have league toons from last season that aren’t maxed. It’s like why bother anymore.

2 Likes

Yea… my Michelle is stuck at t2 :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.