Faction Raid Milestones and Duration

So you start faction raid at 3 am EU time with duration of less than 24H and give this trash as milestones??? Player Council get the message across to them that this is not acceptable and the milestones so bad that even in 4 star meta it would been meh.

10 Likes

100% agree these are by far the shittiest rewards in a long time

8 Likes

Let’s see if any PC will have an opinion about this.

1 Like

Worst milestones ever.

1 Like

They are sooo crap!

1 Like

mikestones

5 Likes

They need to start adding a 4th and 5th tier to each bracket of milestone rewards. Especially with so many collections.

League tokens, trainers, gear, medals, collection items in increasing quantities. I’m sure others can think of a few other important items that should have a slot on each milestone bracket. There should be several different categories that rotate through with different events and each milestone should have 5 different rewards.

3 Likes

Mike had kidney stones = mikestones!

These rewards are a kick in the mikestones.

4 Likes

Some torches would have been nice.

1 Like

I WISH THERE IS ARENA TICKETS OR SOME TORCHES DAMMIT !! AND YOU GIVE US SHITTY BALLOON ! :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

It is this way(time duration) because of toc. When it started the non toc regions got nothing to keep League standings while toc had war, so since toc wars are only 24hrs so are our raid tourneys to keep leagues fair as much as possible.

Fair? 3 wars per hour. Using only free E you get 12 attacks or 1200 trophies per hour. Raiding using free E gives you 130trophies per hour

4 Likes

It’s stuff like this that only fuels PlayersUnited. What an absolute crock of shit these rewards are!

Reward milestones and time limits don’t bother me too much but the actual rewards are junk, agreed

In order to make toc rewards look good they made them garbage :wink:

I came to find out what Mikestones were.
:joy::smile::sweat_smile::smiley::grin::laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.