Faction Onslaught Is it fair and fun?

I have some questions that make me wonder if this event is fair. Incomplete teams facing full teams, much higher level team enemies, not to mention almost impossible to beat without using adrenaline, which generates fewer points. This system used to choose opponents raises doubts.

I like it and it’s fun.

2 Likes

It’s not about the points, it’s about the milestones really. Yeah, top 3 get some s-class items (assuming it has been, or will be fixed) but most will just be about hitting milestones.

And milestones don’t need anything other than a win. Just a boring boring boring win. That, my friend, is why this isn’t Onslaught. This is Yawnslaught.

8 Likes

I think it is boring , 30 minutes for each battle And sometimes facing impossible teams.

2 Likes

Onslaught is worthless without the milestones. Winning matches is less important in onslaught, its really not meant to be a competitive event, only to pass the time & get some rewards…

1 Like

I just use it as practice and grab whatever I can :blush:

1 Like

The hard truth is, the game has never been fair. Either you lose or you win.

2 Likes

One of the worst events ever imo.

2 Likes

Boring and not at all fun

4 Likes

Pete priya doc zak mia commands. Any variation of this x1000 is onslaught for me. Boring new meta now that every person has a double revive

1 Like

The event itself sucks it’s incredibly boring it’s only worth doing for the milestones

1 Like

No motivation to go for top spot at all… milestones on other hand like a lot.

Overall tho it’s very very very slow… either speed it up significantly or simply throw a blitz war out

2 Likes

As long my faction gets all the milestones I’m okay with it. Would rather have a midweek Blitz War but at this point whatever gets me the S Class items I need I’m all for it.

1 Like

I hate how everyone has doc now when I tried pulling 70 times off that stupid wheel when you could get him mercer or shirts and then you had people only pull once or twice and got him the rng is bs just like the game also the def are pretty much the same anymore and it’s boring facing the same teams over and over

1 Like

I noticed everyone cries a lot. Nothing else gl gives u 750 or 1000 cones except a solo event win so I like it. Complain complain complain

2 Likes

Fair? No. Like turning up 5m into a match to find everyone’s picked off the idiots who still have a dropped def or an easy 6* only team and I get left with the Petes - and those shitbirds who took the easy, rushless wins are “MVP” while I take down 5x S class (or 4 + Dr S) and languish at the bottom, points wise.
And similar when “losing” based on points because Raulito & Jiafeng crews just walk over any def without trying.

I don’t dispute that the milestones are the real rewards but scoring is so out of whack with actual effort put in it’s laughable.
Fun? See above.

1 Like

Fixed that for you :wink:

2 Likes

How much is the hourly pay at scopely to complain about complaining on the forums? Is it commission based? Weekly, 2 weeks, monthly pay?

2 Likes

I dont see it as fun myself and I think matchmaking in most of the vs events can be very unfair, but one thing I like is the 800 S Class items and milestones best rewards for any in game event imo currently.

1 Like

I was wish I was an employee of scopes to be such a moron and still get paid. I just got back from my suspension from forums for writing an essay title feck scopely and posting it on forums. There are lots and lots of narcs on this forum. But I’m not one of em

1 Like