Faction Onslaught + free mod removal

Hello!

How about Faction Onslaught and free mod removal in same time? It would be a great opportunity to test different setups.
What do you think about it? is it possible at all?

3 Likes

Of course it’s possible but not something they will care to do. They’ve already updated the calendar and put the free mod removal before the next CRW. Done deal, they don’t care that they messed up the last one.

3 Likes

Oh it’s quite possible but not probable even though to your point it makes total sense to have it occur during the FO instead of having to bug our faction mates to test out our defense.

@JB.Scopely Can you bring the OP’s idea to the team. Perhaps have another FO before the next CRW and combine it with the free removal. I’m sure no one would miss another slog through a solo survival road.

1 Like

Great idea. Makes sense and would be welcomed by most i’d imagine.

1 Like

It was be perfect for FO. I have several little changes I want to make to my team swapping toons back and forth but I’m not wasting my scraps remodding each time. I know it won’t happy but it would be nice if Scopely did something for the players.

1 Like

It’s nice to see that you like the idea ;). I know that it may be hard to do for Scopely (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) but maybe we will be able to promote the idea? I read forum from time to time but dont know who can we tag to help us. Only JB ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.