We are pleased to announce that starting tomorrow (Wed, Sept 25) at 12:00PM PDT we’ll be launching a Faction Onslaught event! Onslaught is receiving a few improvements in an effort to make this coming event an engaging and exciting experience for all combatants. Below you can find a list of improvements we are making for the event:
- “Milestones” have been added via Faction Mission Events; players will now receive their choice of 5-Star Recruit Tokens and S-Class collectibles for every 100 battles won as a faction, up to a maximum of 500 Faction Onslaught Battle Victories (awarding a total of 300 S-Class collectibles of each player’s choosing)
- Each player will only have 1 life but be given 4 energy (for 4 attacks)
- Periods will be reduced from 3 to 1 and will last one hour
- Players will receive bonus points for defeating opponents without a rush, as well as for each teammate alive at the end of the match (all other scoring modifiers will be disabled)
- Minor matchmaking improvements to reduce wait times
Depending on the reception of these changes, we want to bring back Onslaught as a regularly scheduled event! Please let us know what you think of the adjustments so we may continue to improve this experience. We would also recommend reaching out to the members of the player council to discuss your thoughts on the event!
The Walking Dead: Road to Survival Team