Faction lv up 21st Feb

Anybody know what the milestone and rank rewards are for this event?

1 Like

Why would it be any different. That would actually take some effort. Rinse and repeat.

2 Likes

Cheers mate

Pretty bad prizes, but then again. they are running daily events, so we get that going for us… Just the milestones should be ajusted perhaps.

1 Like

Remind me why everyone is always asking for faction level ups? Unless you a top 3 team the rewards are complete and utter crap. Even then they still stink. This needs an overhaul asap. Anything that can be had from the daily gear map needs to go. We need the gear to work on our 6 stars. Stop being so stingy with it Scopes, thanks.

4 Likes

Agreed. If the rewards were improved it would actually give factions something to fight for.
I get they are doing events constantly now so we have to pick and choose but this is a co-op game. The co-op events should be improved to reflect 30 people working hard for 1 goal.

1 Like

I like events like this, good thing to know I don’t need to log in more then 10 seconds in game per day to collect maggie tokens and exit.

2 Likes

3 day event- top milestone 2 million
2 day event- top milestone 2 million
1 day event- top milestone 2 million
Coming soon…
12 hr event- top milestone 2 million
1 hr event- top milestone 2 million

Scopely logic

6 Likes

looks like a free day for me today

2 Likes

Nothing like motivating the troops lol

2 Likes

Hey don’t copy paste my faction board, that is felony. Mine is like that for 3 months already so pay the author :moneybag:

2 Likes

Yet you will still get people who will make 2 mill in 1 hr.

1 Like

HAHAHA, ya’ll made me chuckle out loud!!! But seriously, do NOT put gear we can get 5 days of the week as a “reward”. What are we being rewarded for?

For being “dedicated”.