Faction level up 2days 5000 tokens?

Come on scopely, is it a joke???

2days level up…

5 Likes

Is there anything you guys don’t complain about?

If you guys hate this game so much then STOP PLAYING it!

11 Likes

Yes. Stop playing so I can climb the leaderboards and get the good rewards. The very fact that most players have such easy access to 5⭐ character to use anyway they see fit should be enough incentive to play.

1 Like

GIF-180228_035803

1 Like

i don’t hate this game. But for 2 days same rewards than 1 day…
ok no complain and scopely does nothing.

Was you happy for last raids rewards? 3 benedictes. Is it because people complained same rewards for 1 or 2 days? Maybe…

But if you are happy to pay ( if you f2p, you already by videos farming ) more for the same thing. As we say in my language, " il ne tient qu’à toi d’être heureux d’être un pigeon "

4 Likes

Maybe I missed it but what time is this fabulous event :star2:ing

Fixed that for you.

3 hours & 7 minutes for now

Does anyone know the milestones?

yes I believe they are 100K, 200K, 500K, 750K, 1.25M and 2M

1 Like

Uhm thanks but actually meant the prizes :blush:

1 Like

I know, but I couldn’t let this opportunity slip :grin:

1 Like

Oh so you were looking for the usual garbage they give out for the milestones. 2 mil gets the box with the t4 gear, 1.25 gets a watch or radio, 750k gets us a bag with one of the t3 gear, and 500k and below gets us the stuff we can get for free by doing the roadmap. Is this what you were looking for? I would also assume we will get about 25-40 in badges for hitting the 1st 2 or 3 milestones.

Lets see how close I am once it goes live.

Edit: Tempus posted the milestones and I pretty much nailed it. Not hard to do since it’s been the same for quite some time now. I knew they were gonna make us hit 500k for all the badges. I really was hoping just for two as it’s always crap wasting resources on the fac level up as the rewards are always far worse than the solo’s. Remind me again why people always ask for faction level up’s over solos?

1 Like

Sounds spot on to me

Was hoping there wouldnt be bags but just gear, thats why i asked :kissing_smiling_eyes:

If they changed the prizes around, it would require actual work

Very well could be. I like when I know what I am going for as opposed to having to deal with rng too.

NQqnYdOoB0cycDEcfylbEU

It’s bags, sorry.

2 Likes

Are you new? We use to get 5s toons for finishing top 3, or 10k-20k 5s tokens.

Scopley, in their current money first, money always model, are forcing us to choose to play, to use the limited resources we have for crappy gear and prizes.

Games should be fun. Somewhere along they way scopley forgot this and only sees green.

2 Likes

OMG, I laughed out loud at my desk.

Never were we given 5* for a faction level up on purpose. Was given one time by mistake (Rick the Guardian) and once when they advertised the Green 5* Abe when they meant to give 4* yellow Abe. Top 3 was war and that is a far more involved event than a level up or raid