Faction Level Up 07/11 @5pm PDT

Greetings Survivors,

As a heads up, I have updated the ⚔️ Tournament Calendar with the latest times and dates for the upcoming events.

• As you will notice, The Faction Level Up will start today at 5pm PDT and will have you locked into your faction.

• For the all players in the Tournament of Champions regions, this also means that you will be locked into your faction 48 hours before the ToC war starts on Saturday at 5pm PDT.

Thanks,
GR

3 Likes

Don’t you mean facs will be locked 48 hours before TOC round 1 starts? @GR.Scopely

Thanks for the good news @GR.Scopely

Today is Thursday so 48 hours before ToC war starts and not …

Thanks for the heads up, but would appreciate clarification which of your statements is correct

@Ralf @Kanaima - Sorry for the confusion. I meant 48hrs and wrote 24rs on the post which I have now updated. The faction level up will start at 5pm PDT today. :+1:

2 Likes

What is the good part in these news, Mr. Brown nose?

8 Likes

Slacker is basically kook v1 before kook came along, and rides the tip of anything scopely says

7 Likes

Only time I ever seen him pissed at them was after JB took over for kalishane. Dude was fired up lol

4 Likes

Where is kookie?

2 Likes

On his main jb no doubt

I whole extra day of the action packed, heart pounding, thrill ride known as level up. :wink::joy:

4 Likes

Thanks man.Much Appreciated.

Don’t forget about the blazing hot rewards too!

Really gets ya motivated…

2 Likes

way before him was R18 and his 100 accounts

3 Likes

Ri8cage is actually a different person but he was outed as a racist in game like a year ago, now he just trolls the forum by being as toxic as possible

1 Like

So is it WD tokens or 5* tokens for the faction lvl up and raid?

1 Like

So it’s confirmed some get War the rest of us get LU omg (I’m trying to keep smiling) :hugs:

Surely this effects leagues etc running different events for people, no level playing field🤗

2 Likes

do those who get war this weekend also get faction raid?