Faction Leagues. Visual Bug or Stuck?

Not sure if anyone has this same issue.

I was in Faction A and moved to Faction B (within same region). When I click on leaderboard, the faction leagues tab shows name and position of Faction A rather than B.

Is this a visual bug? Or are we stuck with the first faction we started leagues in?

J’ai le même soucis

I’ve got the same issue left my fac went to a lower one for a break over the weekend and come back to the higher one.

Sucks. My current faction is #1 in Faction League leaderboard, yet im going to be rewarded for #4 of my previous faction

Yeah my actual faction is coming second and the faction i seem to be locked to is coming like 25th so hopefully im not stuck with that one.

Yeah it’s the same for me.

So much for regions that have a crafting faction

Same here . Joined a lower fac because of inactivity on my part but still see my former facs league stuff .

We have a player who is having the same issue; however he is showing up in our faction points so I believe it is a visual glitch, not actual one.

Can confirm that. Got rewarded for my current faction position, so its a visualbl bug

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.