Faction HORDES!

So here we go…We got Faction Hordes event.
Plese add find another player button b4 that and lower the refresh energy time to like 15 mins(like Sr)

What u think?FH will be horrible or good?

1 Like

They removed the raids to facilitate it.

I didn’t mind it but if the rewards are as poor as before, can see most being underwhelmed.

1 Like

Might as well be demoted now. 6 days of that snorefest, no thanks.

6 Likes

Wow! 2 in the same week! Give me a freaking break!

6 Likes

They arnt listening, till the players stop spending of course. These forums are used as a way to let the herd moo, to let you vent and nothing is taken into consideration, rts is a test for looney toons and star trek and fututre games. Glad i found a new rts forum that they have no control over and things can actually be discussed. You want to get JB attention, message him on line or discord. The chat rooms will just attack you for any input/feedback just like the forums. That being said i really hope they make some changes but im not holding my breath, changes come months and months, more like years later. Solo hordes was bad enough, faction hordes :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

MindlessColossalBaboon-size_restricted
bring back faction level ups raids and sr

6 Likes

Maybe it’s their April fools joke.

4 Likes

Winnah winnah chicken dinnah

Sounds good to me. More variety in the game is great!

3 Likes

Just keep 2 wars a month at least hope this doesn’t interfere with it

Everything they do is an April fools joke

1 Like

Yes and yes and run raids to at the same time

In an ideal world, once the Scopely team get into work today, they’ll give us a run down of areas of improvement that they will look at with Hordes.

However, that would require them to be the sort of company that communicates with its players…

10 Likes

Haha, 2 in one week!!! That is just miserable.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to work on demotion this week in preparation, nice one Scopely to really take away the point of leagues ha ha lmao :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Just checking were the rewards for diamond 400-200-100 tokens for 1st 2nd and 3rd that’s what they were in plat v

When you see hordes on the calander…

6 Likes

2 rests in a week where I have no need or intention of playing the game , thanks Scopely

1 Like

If the rewards are anything like last week it’ll be doa

If they implement the improvements suggested then it’s not a disaster. Don’t need to stack two in one week though. Hordes was supposed to destroy calendar similarity, not promote it!

2 Likes